Skip to main content

Collecting Milestone!

Hey guys, pretty stoked...today I officially hit the 100 game milestone in my Genesis collection!


Nothing spectacular - all pretty common games - but boy do I love complete games..especially when they look virtually untouched and with the top retail tabs on them! Yes Frogger is in the cardboard case..but..I will take it.


                                             Frogger, Columns, Fung and Games, Pac-Attack


Oh, oh, oh! whats better than complete games? Yeah, thats right. Complete games with posters!!!

I'm so happy I reached this milestone of 100, but I still have a long journey ahead to a completed collection. So thanks to everyone who has been following and to those who suppose my classic gaming habits !

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the milestone, we'd love to see your collection on our site: CollectedIt.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thy Super Famicom Hath Landed!

So I'm happy this came in the mail today and I wanted to share with everyone!  

First Review : Shining Force

Ok guys, here is my first ever review - Shining Force. This is a game I beat a long time ago, but just finished going back through it again. My review style may change over the course of the different reviews, but stick with me and I'm sure I will find an easy to follow style. So here it goes!                                              Shining Force Review by Genesaturn Box Art Title Screen Main Battle Map Combat  Synopsis:   The Continent of Rune has slumbered in peace for 50 generations. A horde of invaders swarm across the border, while a dragon that has slept for centuries stirs in its tomb. Only the king's youngest swordsman and his war party and defy the Dark Dragons evil power and crush the mighty army! - As stated on the back of the game box. Plot:   So the main plot of the game isn't something we haven't seen be...

Game Collection Re-Organization

               Hey guys, so I been picking up a few new pieces to my collection. Sorry again for the lack of updates, I figured I'd have more time to fit gaming/reviews and other projects in, but I haven't. I just re-organized my game collection though and figured I'd post pics to give you guys an idea how my Genesis CIB collection is coming along. Also posted pictures of my non Genesis stuff. Enjoy!