Holy cow...hey guys, sorry for my silence. Work has been hectic and I was at the Anime North convention this past weekend AND my car pretty much was on it's last leg...so I bought a new one...talk about cash poor...BUT...I have money back in my pocket and hopefully I will have a good find update for ya'll by Monday and I can get some more gaming in for reviews....now that the heavy part of the work season is over in another 2 weeks or so I can also get to modding my systems and doing some fun stuff. Check back soon for an update!
Ok guys, here is my first ever review - Shining Force. This is a game I beat a long time ago, but just finished going back through it again. My review style may change over the course of the different reviews, but stick with me and I'm sure I will find an easy to follow style. So here it goes! Shining Force Review by Genesaturn Box Art Title Screen Main Battle Map Combat Synopsis: The Continent of Rune has slumbered in peace for 50 generations. A horde of invaders swarm across the border, while a dragon that has slept for centuries stirs in its tomb. Only the king's youngest swordsman and his war party and defy the Dark Dragons evil power and crush the mighty army! - As stated on the back of the game box. Plot: So the main plot of the game isn't something we haven't seen be...
Comments
Post a Comment