Skip to main content

Latest Finds

OK, so after finally picking up some new stuff for the first time in a while...I can finally update about it! So I've had a Sega CD model 2 for close to 10 years, but unfortunately the CD spindle broke and fell into the unit...don't ask how this happened...It just did, it was pretty wonky when I got it in the first place. I finally got my hands on a working model 2 unit in mint condition in the box...thank you craigslist people who sell crap loads of games for dirt cheap! Lately there has been a lot of game lots going up for ridiculously cheap and I finally capitalized. Also scored a Genesis Model 1 Box...both boxes are in rough shape, but they will do well in my collection until I find ones in mint condition. I already have 2 Boxes Genesis model 2's in great condition. One is the Sonic 2 box and the other is the Lion King box.

So..on top of those...I scored an official Sega Dreamcast Carrying Case...this made me very happy! A 3rd Party Joystick, what seems to be a turbo switch? and Some games...here are some pictures to make thee happy and maybe a bit jealous..depending on who you are! I love that I'm finding more accessories for the Genny, I have another different 3rd party Joystick and Controller set aside for me by Melanie Z who had another great find. I'm getting closer to doing an Accessory blow out post lol. Either way, here are pics!












So nothing really exciting on the game front, but I feel like I've hit a sand trap in my game collecting. Now that I surpassed the 100 game mark, a lot of the stuff I find in the wild is stuff I have...Even though there is still around 600 more games to collect lol. I just keep running into the same stuff. Even though I have sonic 2, I couldn't pass up the Mega Drive version :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Collection Re-Organization

               Hey guys, so I been picking up a few new pieces to my collection. Sorry again for the lack of updates, I figured I'd have more time to fit gaming/reviews and other projects in, but I haven't. I just re-organized my game collection though and figured I'd post pics to give you guys an idea how my Genesis CIB collection is coming along. Also posted pictures of my non Genesis stuff. Enjoy!

Thy Super Famicom Hath Landed!

So I'm happy this came in the mail today and I wanted to share with everyone!  

Starting from Zero - A new adventure in game collecting

 Seasons greetings and happy new year folks. I have not maintained this blog in a long long time. Over the last several years for personal reasons and financial hardships, I stopped collecting actively and rarely enjoyed time to play the games I owned. I have sold off 98% of my entire collection to help my family in time of need. I am happy to say though, the rough seas have now turned into calm waters. We are house hunting for a home with a large enough space for an entertainment room. My four (soon to be 5) kids love playing games old and new. So I look forward to restarting this journey with them. As of now my collection consists of a few systems I held onto and even less games. Current consoles in my collection :  Green Halo Edition XBOX  XBOX Series X Sega Saturn Sega Dreamcast Sega Genesis Sega 32x Nintendo Gamecube Nintendo Wii (modded) Nintendo Wii U Nintendo Switch Nintendo Gameboy Nintendo Gameboy Color - Purple Nintendo New 3DS XL (Monster Hunter ver.) PSOne PS2 (JP) PS3 PS4