Skip to main content

Loose Games, Horrid Pictures, and Random Things

Ok guys, here is my second part of the intro blog...in this post I will post some horribad pictures of my mini collection thus far...also I will list my loose games and some random tidbits.

SO to start, here are the loose carts I have,

Aliens 3
Aquatic Games
Caesars Palace
Desert Demolition
Family Feud
Garfield Caught in the Act
Home Alone
Jurassic Park : The Lost World
McDonalds Treasure Land Adventure
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat II
NBA JAM : Tournament Edition
Pac-man 2: The New Adventures
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Ristar
Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare
Sonic 3D Blast
Streets of Rage 2
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
World of Illusion Staring Disney;s Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck



So 86 Games total..I was off by 3 - huzzah for basic counting skills.

Here are the horrible picture I took...





So some stuff that are obviously not noticeable due to my bad pics...I do have some Japanese Saturn games mixed in along with some Dreamcast games, Wii, Gamecube, 32x, Sega CD, Game Gear, PS1, and NeoGeo Pocket color. Since I've been focusing mostly on my Genesis collection, I only have small amounts of other systems games...usually stuff I pick up from thrift stores or get good deals on...or know I won't come across to many of them in the wild...Also a huge shout out to Melanie who seems to have an ungodly amount of luck when thrift store hunting...and needless to say I'm probably her number 1 customer lol!



So I'm always on the lookout for Sega stuff...rare stuff especially - there is a guy in Pittsburgh selling a Sega Saturn retail store kiosk...its a beast and probably weighs more than a refrigerator. I'm hoping to get it off his hands soon as I can cough up enough money...and if I do you will find pictures here. 

So my progress on a complete..complete Genesis collection...total games released in the United States...around 708..total in my collection...66 - such a long way to go!

This blog is going to jump all over . Next blog I will hopefully have my first review for you as well as some repair tips and we will do some reviews on Genesis accessories. Until next time..thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Collection Re-Organization

               Hey guys, so I been picking up a few new pieces to my collection. Sorry again for the lack of updates, I figured I'd have more time to fit gaming/reviews and other projects in, but I haven't. I just re-organized my game collection though and figured I'd post pics to give you guys an idea how my Genesis CIB collection is coming along. Also posted pictures of my non Genesis stuff. Enjoy!

Thy Super Famicom Hath Landed!

So I'm happy this came in the mail today and I wanted to share with everyone!  

Starting from Zero - A new adventure in game collecting

 Seasons greetings and happy new year folks. I have not maintained this blog in a long long time. Over the last several years for personal reasons and financial hardships, I stopped collecting actively and rarely enjoyed time to play the games I owned. I have sold off 98% of my entire collection to help my family in time of need. I am happy to say though, the rough seas have now turned into calm waters. We are house hunting for a home with a large enough space for an entertainment room. My four (soon to be 5) kids love playing games old and new. So I look forward to restarting this journey with them. As of now my collection consists of a few systems I held onto and even less games. Current consoles in my collection :  Green Halo Edition XBOX  XBOX Series X Sega Saturn Sega Dreamcast Sega Genesis Sega 32x Nintendo Gamecube Nintendo Wii (modded) Nintendo Wii U Nintendo Switch Nintendo Gameboy Nintendo Gameboy Color - Purple Nintendo New 3DS XL (Monster Hunter ver.) PSOne PS2 (JP) PS3 PS4