Skip to main content

Last Minute Grabs Thanks to Melanie Z!

So after a nice dinner out with 2 of the most awesome people in the world...aka Melanie and Jeff - we went back to their house and Mel decided to unload some of her loose Genesis games to the greater cause! Huzzah!



Spiderman/X-Men
Mrs Pac-man
Rambo 3
Power Rangers: The Movie
Toy Story
Jurassic Park
Batman & Robin
Chakan

This officially boosts me up to 94 games - 6 away from the 100 mark - but remember, my goal is a completed complete collection, boxed w/manuals. This helps though as you never know when empty boxes will appear. Funny story....

I used to work for Game Crazy (part of Hollywood Video) back about 8 years ago. One day we get an e-mail from corporate saying we are to dump boxes and manuals of duplicate old gen games in order to free up space for newer games. So when the day was over - after nearly coming to tears from dumping a crap load of Genesis/NES/SNES/N64/DC/Saturn cases out in the trash...I went on a little dumpster diving trip :)  - needless to say I saved the game cases! lol. Most were pretty common, but luckily I got Splatterhouse 3 with the instructions - this will help me out as Slatterhouse 3 is not a cheap common game to find for the Genny at all.

Ok thats it for today - look for my next update tomorrow or Tuesday! Thanks for reading guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Collection Re-Organization

               Hey guys, so I been picking up a few new pieces to my collection. Sorry again for the lack of updates, I figured I'd have more time to fit gaming/reviews and other projects in, but I haven't. I just re-organized my game collection though and figured I'd post pics to give you guys an idea how my Genesis CIB collection is coming along. Also posted pictures of my non Genesis stuff. Enjoy!

Thy Super Famicom Hath Landed!

So I'm happy this came in the mail today and I wanted to share with everyone!  

Starting from Zero - A new adventure in game collecting

 Seasons greetings and happy new year folks. I have not maintained this blog in a long long time. Over the last several years for personal reasons and financial hardships, I stopped collecting actively and rarely enjoyed time to play the games I owned. I have sold off 98% of my entire collection to help my family in time of need. I am happy to say though, the rough seas have now turned into calm waters. We are house hunting for a home with a large enough space for an entertainment room. My four (soon to be 5) kids love playing games old and new. So I look forward to restarting this journey with them. As of now my collection consists of a few systems I held onto and even less games. Current consoles in my collection :  Green Halo Edition XBOX  XBOX Series X Sega Saturn Sega Dreamcast Sega Genesis Sega 32x Nintendo Gamecube Nintendo Wii (modded) Nintendo Wii U Nintendo Switch Nintendo Gameboy Nintendo Gameboy Color - Purple Nintendo New 3DS XL (Monster Hunter ver.) PSOne PS2 (JP) PS3 PS4