Skip to main content

Awesome Find of the Month


    Hey Gamers and fellow collectors!!! So finally been able to get out and do some game hunting...needless to say...had the best find I've had in quite some time....thank you Amvets....if only the Salvation Army and Goodwill could give me great finds like these...Anyways...I'll let the pictures do the talking...







All these lovely gems for...$21 bucks at Amvets :) worth ...well if I sold these in current condition on ebay I'd bring back at least $100 if I put them up without much other competition on the listings.

So I think I'm going to switch my blog over to a webshow now that I will have more time on my hands...thoughts on this?

I will have another update soon!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Review : Shining Force

Ok guys, here is my first ever review - Shining Force. This is a game I beat a long time ago, but just finished going back through it again. My review style may change over the course of the different reviews, but stick with me and I'm sure I will find an easy to follow style. So here it goes!                                              Shining Force Review by Genesaturn Box Art Title Screen Main Battle Map Combat  Synopsis:   The Continent of Rune has slumbered in peace for 50 generations. A horde of invaders swarm across the border, while a dragon that has slept for centuries stirs in its tomb. Only the king's youngest swordsman and his war party and defy the Dark Dragons evil power and crush the mighty army! - As stated on the back of the game box. Plot:   So the main plot of the game isn't something we haven't seen be...

Thy Super Famicom Hath Landed!

So I'm happy this came in the mail today and I wanted to share with everyone!  

Game Collection Re-Organization

               Hey guys, so I been picking up a few new pieces to my collection. Sorry again for the lack of updates, I figured I'd have more time to fit gaming/reviews and other projects in, but I haven't. I just re-organized my game collection though and figured I'd post pics to give you guys an idea how my Genesis CIB collection is coming along. Also posted pictures of my non Genesis stuff. Enjoy!